Thursday, February 24, 2011

Looney Tunes come to St. Mary's

     To all my fellow bloggers first off let me apologize for not blogging last week i know you missed my stories just as much as i have. To prepare for the upcoming Looney Tune adventure we all had to come up with a game on the 16th for a cartoon theme. I thought about it and the first cartoon that came to mind was spongebob squarepants! I can thank my 2 year old niece for that one.



Thanks Gabby :)

     Anyway my game incorporated 2 teams one being team spongebob and one being team patrick. To sum it up my game i say a character and that team goes to tag the other team. If someone is tagged they join the other team until there are no more spongebobs or patricks. This i felt would be good for the run and hop skill assessments for this week. I wasn't able to do my game in lab but it's okay. Looking at Andrea's game helped me to realize that if the game is going to work then you have to make it work with your enthusiasm and energy. On to St. Mary's we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment