Saturday, February 12, 2011

St. Mary's the 1st week

     Coming into the first lab session at St. Mary's I was nervous about a few things. Especially with how my game would go since i didn't receive the document until the night before. When it was my turn to play my game i was hesitant because I didn't feel like it would be a success. From what i saw my emotions showed and I was really as motivated as i wanted to be for my game.
     Also I couldn't believe how hard it was to sit the kids down and tell them my instructions. I figured after 3 games they would be tired already and they'd be able to pay attention. I was wrong. I did get through my instruction though with the help of Mr. Yang. When it got to the game itself very few kids understood the rules. I made the game a tad complicated for them.
     This week thouhg i'm coming in with confidence. I have a game pre-planned and ready to go. This week's theme is cartoons and what better cartoon then spongebob? I'm hoping that this confidence will radiate off me and hopefully onto the kids because nothing would make me more proud then getting all of them fired up for the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment